“Galerie Les Noms” would like to invite you to the art world that will change your life. Art that awakens our imagination, transforms our homes and expresses who we really are. At our Art Club we are building a world where anyone can easily find what he or she loves the most, no matter of taste or budget.
History of Art major
Understanding the history of art enables our guests to explore in detail the ongoing significance of art as a platform for shaping and interpreting the world in which we live.
You will graduate with a comprehensive understanding of art and the specific communication skills required to engage in artistic dialogue.
You will discover ideas and practices that challenge your preconceptions in exciting and surprising ways. You will have the opportunity to study historical and contemporary art across a range of visual forms from famous art works to caricatures, from shop window displays to exhibition designs, from films to photography and from advertising campaigns to maps.
Level 1 is designed as an introductory course that prepares you for more focused study at Levels 2 and 3. These levels deal with particular genres such as portraiture or print media, or the art of historical and contemporary periods.
The course program:
1. The art of ancient Greece.
2. The art of ancient Rome.
3. The art of Byzantium. .
4. The art of medieval Western Europe.
5. The art of Italian renaissance. European northern renaissance.
6. The XVII – XVIIІ century’s art (Italy, France. Spain, Netherlands, Flanders).
7. European art in XVIII. – XX centuries. European modern art.
8. The history of Russian art.
9. The modern Russian art of XX century
10. Ancient China.
11. The modern Asian art.
12. The last class, final test, certificates awarding.
• Available 2017
Art gallery – “Galerie Les Noms”
47 Sai Street, Hong Kong, Sheung Wan.
Monday – Saturday
Morning group: 11:00 am – 1:00 pm.
Evening group: 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm.
Sunday – day off.
FULL TIME DURATION
• 2 weeks
The course includes 12 group classes 2 hours each.
Our prices are right here out in the open – nothing to hide.
Our courses are incredibly affordable.
The course price is 15 000 HKD. For those who are interested in single individual classes, the individual class price is 1500 HKD (2 hours).
Art gallery – “Galerie Les Noms”
The address: 47 Sai Street, Hong Kong, Sheung Wan.
+852 9086 5760
Restricted group set: 12-15 people in one group.
Our teachers are the art historians and exhibition projects managers, communicational agencies managing directors, the auction houses workers, the professionals in gallery business, independent curators, the successful art-projects founders and people engaged in the management of private collections.
The project curator: Tsubka Oksana Alexandrovna,
• Art-expert, coach.
• Board member of UART Foundation for Cultural Diplomacy
• Head of the Supervisory Board of Soul of Ukraine" International Foundation was created to support Ukrainian artists and painters and to show Ukraine identity to the world community.-
The Soul of Ukraine foundation gains support from numerous international celebrities, such as Arnold Schwarzenegger, The XIV Dalai Lama, US Senator John McCain, sir Steven Spielberg, James Cameron and other prominent personalities of our time.
The Foundation's mission is to create an expressive Image of Ukraine in the world community.
• Art curator of the project "Art Lobby" in the hotel "Intercontinental Kiev". (A project to support and promotion of Ukrainian art).
• Member of the working group of the Tourism Committee of Ukrainian Parlament,
• Member of the working group on the development of tourism at the Ministry of Economy and Infrastructure
• In 2015 she was awarded by the European Association for the Europe formation of cross Europe "- for the contribution to the development of art in Europe.
• In 2014 was awarded Filaret, Patriarch of Kiev, the Order of "St. Barbara" for the promotion and popularization of Ukraine in the world.
Anton Miller - curator, art dealer, art expert
• Cooperated with such world famous artists as: Damien Hirst, Jeff Koons, Takashi Murakami, Cindy Sherman, Anish Kapoor, Matthew Barney, Elmgreen&Dragset, Jan Fabre, Paul McCarthy, Richard Prince, Tino Sehgal, Hiroshi Sugimoto and others.
• Bachelor of culturology, cultural organizer, instructor of cultural educational institution.
• Organized and conducted artistic and photo exhibitions, seminars, conferences, presentations, entertaining activities etc.
• Organized and curated several art projects (projects for contemporary art fairs in Ukraine and Europe, exhibitions, collective projects). Among them:
Art Moscow Contemporary
Young artist’s collective project Illumination
Art&fashion project «Mode’n’Art»
Contemporary art fair Art-Monaco
Exhibition of Christie's auction house in Kiev
Expert, consultant of the «Sothebe’s» auction house.
The collector of the 20-21 centuries art.
Honored worker of the Ukrainian art.
The art teacher in Kyiv National I. K. Karpenko-Kary Theatre, Cinema and Television University.